March 1, 2020
- God gives Habakkuk perspective on the proud Chaldeans, and all who oppose God.
- Five woes against the proud. Those who have unjust gain will one day be plundered.
- God has made a moral order behind the universe. He is acting in justice.
- Those who try to establish their own kingdom will one day bow before One King.
- Those who force others to sin and laugh will bear the cup of God’s wrath.
- Those who worship idols have put their hope in what is useless and silent.
Click Here to listen online, or subscribe at iTunes or Google Podcasts
- Habakkuk 2:6 - 20